I will endeavor to take 1 amazing photo per day for the WHOLE year starting in January 2013 [already completed 2011 cept missed one day - who knows where? fell short of a few months in 2012]


Please feel FREE to leave comments by clicking the word 'comment' below each post - Thanks




Monday, January 24, 2011

Someone else to Inspire 24/365

A slight cheat today.....I was at a conference with Tony Ryan [legend and inspirational speaker] - meant to take my artsy fartsy photo of tables of notes with him in the background...and promptly forgot! STINK! But wait....have no fear....one of Tony's 'things' is share images with children. One of his favourite photographers is Jamie Livingstone who did just this - depicted his life through photographs everyday for a number of years.
So because I am a lemon and forgot to take my artsy shot of Tony Ryan I will share Jamie instead.



1 comment:

  1. I think Tony Ryan would refer to that as the "Ripple Effect" - how cool that someone who has inspired you has been shared with us to share with others :D

    ReplyDelete