I will endeavor to take 1 amazing photo per day for the WHOLE year starting in January 2013 [already completed 2011 cept missed one day - who knows where? fell short of a few months in 2012]


Please feel FREE to leave comments by clicking the word 'comment' below each post - Thanks




Sunday, January 9, 2011

Elvis Day 2011 9/365

In celebration of Elvis's 76th birthday on 8/8/11 we celebrated in style today on Waitakere at Elvis in the park - an annual event run by Memories of Elvis Fan Club. So much to photograph...so much to choose from! Ended up choosing 9 images for day 9 of the challenge - enjoy my special selection

Elvis Day 2011 on PhotoPeach

1 comment:

  1. I wondered why I was passing so many Cadillacs on my way over to Mum's (she lives in Massey). Looks like a great day. Love Elvis and his music.

    ReplyDelete